Creating A Name And Logo

In order to think of a name for our group, I decided to search for different words for "funny" in the thesaurus. I did this as we are a comedy skit company and so I wanted to reflect this idea in our name. Below I have listed some of the names I thought of

  • Funny Business
  • Horseplay
  • Horsing Around
  • Buffoon
  • Dad Joke
  • Funny Bone
  • Cackling
  • Pulling My leg
  • Witty
  • Happy
I then tried to think of visual examples of these words which could be used for a logo. 


I decided on the name Funny Bones as I liked the idea of including a skeleton in the logo and thought it was an interesting name.


I started by coming up with ideas of the logo using pictures found online. The concept of my idea is that there is a skeleton who is bashing his funny bone on the logo, causing them to scream/laugh. 



I liked this idea and so decided to draw a version of my own which captures our companies character more. 



Once I came up with a skeleton drawing that I was happy with, I then moved on to the logos font.


I then put the two ideas together in order to create the finished logo.







I will present this idea to my group in order to get feedback on what they like and what needs to be improved.












Comments

Popular Posts