Character Design Ideas

 After research different characters and identifying what sort of character I want to make, I decided to help visualize my ideas. I created a list of common scientist archetypes. 


Scientist/Inventor common archetypes

Messy white hair/ Moustache

Large lab coat

Goggles

Gloves

Boots

Bowtie/tie

Beakers and potion bottles

Explosions and smoke



This then inspired the ideas for my character designs. I tried to incorporate a range of ideas, while still keeping the overall design somewhat simple and recognisable. Although it was not my job to design the character, I thought that it was important as the groups researcher to present the ideas I have learnt from my research. The best way I thought of doing this was by creating different designs which I could present to the group in order to inspire the real design of Moom. 









I will now present these ideas to my team so that we can come up with the final design for our character. 

Comments

Popular Posts